How It Works
The process of practicing amongst some of Australia’s leading practitioners is simple:
- Create a HealthBank account using preferred email address and password.
- Create your detailed practitioner profile including your time zone, level of experience and professional biography.
- Provide HealthBank details of your qualifications including your profession, professional association/s and membership number. Your details will be cross referenced to confirm your accreditation and eligibility to practice.
- If you work in a clinic or from home, provide details of your business for better search results for patients who wish to see their practitioner face-to-face.
- Set your availability for appointments and/or your clinic operating hours.
- Create your appointment types and duration, including price and appointment code
- Provide HealthBank with your bank account details so you can get paid.