I am an Accredited Practising Dietitian and Nutritionist with 3 nutrition degrees including a PhD in nutrition science (University of Wollongong).
I am committed to helping my clients reach their health goals using the best available scientific evidence. I am passionate about using a client-centered approach in my practice and respect people's diverse views and beliefs about food and nutrition.
I provide dietary advice and interventions in a range of areas:
- Eating for optimum health
- Weight management/concern - surgical and non-surgical approaches
- High cholesterol
- Type-2 diabetes
- Insulin resistance
- PCOS (Poly-Cystic Ovarian Syndrome)
- Fatty liver
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome/FODMAP DIETS
- Food Allergies
- Food intolerances/RPA Elimination Diet
- Vegetarian nutrition
- Food-related anaemia
- And more....
At the heart of my practice I seek to facilitate healthy dietary change in a way that nurtures a healthy body image and relationship with food.